3. Norwegian Jade
This was a great 10 day cruise. I'd only ever been on the Star but the Jade was very nice. I arrived in Florida a couple days before the ship left. I took Lyft to the port from my hotel in Fort Lauderdale and that went very smoothly. I arrived at the Port of Miami around 11:45am and there was absolutely no line to get checked in. I think I boarded around 12:30 or so. I went straight to the dining room for lunch. Delicious and quiet! Room was ready around 1:30 or so and my bags appeared around 3pm so all in all, embarkation was excellent! I had an interior cabin on deck 9 mid-ship all to myself and I requested that the beds be split apart which was done very quickly. This gave me a lot more space to move around. The room was fine; very clean. I could hear running water but I sleep with a small noise machine so it didn't bother me. The room steward, Xavier, was fantastic. Always greeted me by name, room was done very quickly. I only ate at the MDR for dinner (except one night, I ate at the Jasmine Garden). Food was fantastic! No complaints. Buffet was usually for breakfast and lunch if I was on ship. No complaints there either. I took most excursions with the ship since I had the Shore Ex credit. All were great. No complaints. All the ports were very nice. Getting on and off the ship very easy. The only thing the Jade lacked was an adults only section like the Star had with Spice H2O (which also had two hot tubs!) I wish there had been a place like that on the Jade. All in all, I really liked the Jade. And NCL is still a great cruise line. I had a wonderful time.

Great ship

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by snirpville

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

All the ports were very nice. Getting on and off the ship very easy.

snirpville’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9079
Nice. A good size for one person. Lots of space to unpack clothes and suitcase fit perfectly under the bed.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins