3. Norwegian Escape
My boyfriend and went on the cruise over spring break. This cruise was awesome! They had a lot of complementary food options including a buffet, 3 restaurants, and a bar and grill. You got to choose when you wanted to each instead of being assigned a time, which was nice so you could go to as many activities that you wanted. The servers were hard to understand at times but the crew diversity is really cool. The bartenders were fairly polite and they even began to remember your name and orders. The water was too rough to dock at Great Stirrup Cay so we had to skip it but we got to spend 2 days at Nassau instead so that was cool. The entertainment was amazing! We went to dueling pianos 3 out of the 4 days they performed. Choir of man was super fun and completely different than any show I have ever seen. The beverage package is a must because beers are around $8 and cocktail averaged about $11 per drink. Overall, it was my first cruise and loved it!

Great food and entertainment!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by brodgers32