• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Victory Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Food, service, and entertainment was excellent.

Review for Carnival Victory to the Bahamas
miilola3670
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

My congratulations for the Excellent service which was provided by Retno in the Atlantic Dining Room. My commendations to her, she made our dinner experience very happy. She was courteous willing to accommodate and please us to ensure that we would be happy with the food and service provided by the ship. Her great service made our dining experience looking forward to the next one and hoping we would be seeing her again. Retno (Rojo No ) as she translated her name to my in-Laws who did not speak English only Spanish caused a feeling of comfort and of welcoming. She described the food to my in-Laws in Spanish with our help The service and food was spectacular, the performance at the of the dinner on our last evening by all of the crew members dancing was awesome.

My congratulations also to Felipe the Ship Director for his excellent performance in entertaining all the cruisers. Every aspect of the trip was great !!! Elevators took long but it was more than understandable considering the number of people on the ship. The coordination of disembarking was excellent. Nothing but a great weekend experience.

Thank you !

Ocean View

Cabin 6A

Excellent service, my commendations to Noel as well

2 Helpful Votes