3. Anthem of the Seas
I loved this ship everyone on it was so nice, The service was amazing! if you have never cruised RCC do it you will meet some cool people and have a blast. I loved st kits of the most beautiful islands I have been on. if you don't like to wait or want to have some nice extras I would say get the KEY it cost 19.99 a day if you get it on sale, other wise it 24.99 a day. I will get it every time I am on a RCC cruise I loved having wifi it was so nice being able to talk to my family while I was away, plus we got on the ship very fast and have a grate lunch at chops grill. I had the best meal of my life and wonderland the food looked great and tasted amazing! I only have one complaint and that is American icon the restaurant just doesn't run well the servers and good just takes a long time to eat, Silk is grate though Malcom dose a grate job the food was always timed right not to fast or slow.

Best trip ever