3. Allure of the Seas
We have been on a few rides with royal, our 2nd big ship. Royal Staff was great. Now the bad, I have never been on a Royal ship with so many children, especially running around unsupervised late at night, running up and down the passageways in the Casino after 10PM. Also children in the Solarium sitting at the bar, staff all around saying nothing to them. When we cruised on the Oasis they had signs by the Solarium Bistro, stating 16 or older. I went in for breakfast and thought I was on a Disney Cruise, there were children everywhere. Royal staff needs to step up and enforce the rules. Our first trip to Labadee, it was beautiful, but you could only get 2 fruity drinks, NO frozen margaritas, no Mud Slides. we payed good money for the drink package which was basically useless on Labadee. Now for the good stuff, Food was good in main DR a big A+ to Michael & Viraj, thank you for the excellent service. Also cabin staff were excellent. Guest services staff wwre very accommodating to our needs. The biggest atta boy award goes out to the Casino Bartenders, Luka, Wayne, Rowan, Anthony. In the short it was a great cruise, will probally not cruise again in March.

Way too many kids for my cruise.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by juvy

juvy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Everything was great, staff were great, very accommodating.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans