• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Janetheather
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin:
Gatsby night, but don't know why it's upside Down?

It was somewhere I wanted to go. I wish to thank DR Google from the Waterfront Resteraunt, who looked after my allergies, and made sure I had wonderful meals. I thank you so much you really took care of me and was a lovely friendly person who made me feel relaxed about being allergic. Unfortunately, my friend was put out about my kind caring treatment and I was unable to thank you personally, and give you a good tip. So sorry about that, I felt so bad. Because you were wonderful and I never had any symptoms on board, it was great not to worry about the food myself, I am so grateful. I hope you get to read this, you said say you are Marlon Brando as a joke. Very nice and kind Dr Google I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made my cruise much easier and enjoyable. :-) 9198

Overall the whole Cruise was fun and exciting. To find places on decks was easy due to information at the lifts. The rooms were lovely with the large balcony. Had an awesome view of the sea. The cabins were looked after very well, staff attending were wonderful and helpful.

All food on board was really tasty. The food staff were excellent and caring to my allergy needs.

Cabin Balcony

Awesome, loved it. The cabins were always clean and attended. We had a lovely balcony with views all round. Could see exactly what was happening most of the time. Sitting on the balcony with our breakfast was so peaceful, and calm. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful holiday.

1 Helpful Vote