3. Caribbean Princess
We chose this 7 day cruise as it fit in with our March Break schedule. Since my husband and I both work for a school board, we wanted a quieter, more adult only cruise to relax and unwind. We love your hashtag # comebacknew as Princess definitely delivers. The ports of call suited our need to explore the area before returning back to the ship. Princess Cays was a perfect beach day. A beautiful little spot with a bbq lunch and bar service. We rented a clamshell for some much needed shade. The anytime dining had a great selection that accommodated our vegetarian lifestyle. Friendly wait staff and delicious food. The best creme caramel I have ever had. Sabatini’s delivered a rich and delicious multi course meal with vegetarian options as well. We truly felt spoiled. The adult only pools offered a quieter spot for us to cool off from suntanning and reading. I truly enjoyed 3 treatments at The Lotus Spa while I was aboard The Caribbean Princess. I almost fell asleep. A great way to relax and unwind. We’ve already left a deposit and are planning our next Princess Cruise.

Perfectly Princess Cruises

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Shipsoulmates

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite with Balcony

We’ve already left a deposit and are planning our next Princess Cruise.
Shipsoulmates’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 D747
Our cabin was sheer perfection from our comfy lounge chairs at the back of the ship to a pillow soft bed. I was asleep instantly.

We had plenty of space to relax and unwind. My husband could sleep in and I could pull the curtain across the room and read on the couch without disturbing him.

Our cabin steward, Angelito was friendly and very efficient keeping our room clean and our towels always fresh.

Our room came with 24 hour room service and several perks.... sparkling wine with a fruit bowl, chocolate covered strawberries, fresh chocolates, etc. It was amazing to return to the room for treats.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins