3. Harmony of the Seas
Always heard from earlier cruisers that once you go cruising, you can't go back to your beloved "all-inclusive destinations" and now I know why. Only thing that I can't stress enough is always, always and always take a direct flight no matter the cost. Even though I had planned well,our connection was delayed 8 times ( not a typo ) before it really took off. Never again AA. Speciality restaurants may not be worth extra. Great work was accomplished by the cruise crew. Tired but always smiling and welcoming. Cabin size was not humongous but good enough to have 2 catch asleep after a long tiring / relaxing day. Different dining options made us gain weight. I only wish that port and shore excursions were little longer. Dun's river experience in Jamaica is just breathtaking and a MUST DO. We did all excursions on our own and don't regret saving quite a bit.

Bye Bye All Inclusive Resorts

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Arunis

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Speciality restaurants may not be worth extra.

We did all excursions on our own and don't regret saving quite a bit.
Arunis’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 7516
Just perfect place to crash at the end of day
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins