3. Norwegian Jade
I took this cruise because: 1) the ports of call, 2) I like NCL's smaller ships much better then the newer larger ones. embarkation was a breeze. I was surprised at how long it took for the cabins to be ready. After 2 pm. Everyone of the crew members were very friendly and wonderful. The food in tIhe Garden cafe was real good the 1st couple of days, then it kind of went down some after that. Choices became less and the lunch was better then the dinner menu. It wasn't bad just boring and not as many choices. We looked at the dining room menu everyday, hoping for an exciting menu, but it didn't happen. We did try it one time and was disappointed. Most of the entertainment was good. No reservations necessary. A lot of the activities, such as the game shows were too late for some of us so we missed a lot of those.

One of my best cruises

2oldnever’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1
The cabin was an normal size. No frills. Loved the shower doors better then a curtain. Everything was well used but clean.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins