3. MSC Musica
I went for the Afrikaans Sokkie and it was my birthday. MSC Musica. I did state when I made a booking that it was my birthday. When I did my first cruise 17 years ago also on my birthday, I was supprised with a birthday cake! Now they charge you for it. There was always photographers taking ransom photos during your cruise, now you have to go to them and it is all unnatural studio photos at USD12 per photo!! Previously You bought a beverage package for the duration of your cruise which included all coldrinks, coffee, tea, ice-cream etc, now you can buy a package that has a maximum of 18 drinks, whether it is alcohol or not for R850 depending on the exchabge rate. And they do not tell you beforehand that it is limited to a specific amount (usd) per drink!! Everything has become so commercialized and greedy, that it does not seem to be worth the almost R5000 per day that you spent.

Commercialized and greedy

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Zorelda Britz

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
I went for the Afrikaans Sokkie and it was my birthday. MSC Musica.

Zorelda Britz’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

My clothes was on the balcony to get dry, but they never brought it inside. They could have just put it on the bed. My clothes were blown off by the wind so I lost expensive costumes for my husband and myself.
  MSC Musica Deck Plans