Celebrity Edge Cruise Review

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by lbattaglia

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom

This was our 27th cruise, 1st-time Celebrity Cruise. We couldn't have been happier. My husband and I are 52 years old, we have no kids. I love to have options when we travel. On a cruise there is always the option to do nothing, however, there is not always the option to do everything (except for now!). The Celebrity Edge, aside from the fact that it's absolutely modern and gorgeous, it was so much fun! We were worried about the fun. We had the preconceived notion that this was a company for retirees, people who like it "quiet". This ship had more fun going on than do I dare say it...The Fun ships??!! It did. But there are plenty of quiet spaces as well. Newest movies every night are played at the Rooftop Garden around 10-10:30pm. Multiple Trivia thru-out every single day. Loads of entertainments everywhere, from live singers & bands to the shows in the evening. But my absolute favorite...Silent Disco. Fun for all ages, it's hysterical to watch and a blast to participate in. There is so much going on, it was actually hard to fit it all in. The food was excellent. The 4 main dining rooms were beautiful, try to eat each one if you can, the menus vary slightly per dining room. Le Petite Chef was fun, and delicious, and did I mention fun?? Service was above and beyond, and I'm picky. We had an oceanview room at 200sq ft. and it was very comfortable. 50-55" interactive flat panel TVs on the wall. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Bottom line we loved it and we booked 2 more future cruises while on board. Hopefully, you'll love it too.

lbattaglia's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin 07 3146

Modern, ample space, laid out very well, room to move comfortably. Lots of outlets & USB ports! Large Flat Panel TVs hung on the wall. The bathroom is a very comfortable size.

The description is listed as a Bus, it's not, its an open-air jitney. Also lists shopping, unfortunately, shopping is very limited to 1 little area. If you go on this tour its to see the island, not for the shopping aspect.

View All undefined undefined Reviews