3. Allure of the Seas
We chooses Allure of the seas based on the family activities and amenities and we were not disappointed, we were celebrating my niece’s 15th birthday and we were a group of 26 from babies to my father in law which is 92. We all had a great time. The ship is in great condition, enough pools and entertainment areas for kids and family, nice size cabins, we never felt crowded. The shows on this ship are very good, great quality and enjoyable for kids and adults. The service in general is very good along the ship. The app is useful if its working, we had problems to communicate and some activities on the app were not available, we made a line to take my niece to the ice skating ring which she wanted to do so much for almost an hour, until a bar tender told us that was a mistake on the app. We had so many dining options and the Windjamer always had great selection of food. Silk restaurant wasn’t that great but we had some nice meals. We went to St. Maarten, which I personally funded depressing after all the devastation from the hurricane, but beautiful turquoise waters and nice prices for shopping. Old San Juan in Puerto Rico was beautiful and we spend hours walking around. Labadee is just perfect to spend the day at the beach, Royal Caribbean did a great job, and there is so much to do, water slides, water park, snorkeling, etc... The only thing I did not like about the Island is the market, I like do my shopping without all kinds of very pushy vendors trying to get us into their shops, its just too much and we ended up leaving that area. My family and I enjoyed this cruise so much that we are already thinking of our next vacation.

Great experience, perfect family ship...

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Esther22

The service in general is very good along the ship.

Old San Juan in Puerto Rico was beautiful and we spend hours walking around.

Esther22’s Full Rating Summary