3. Carnival Conquest
The beds in our cabin were uncomfortable and the A/C was subpar. We normally have very comfortable matrices on Carnival cruises. Public bathrooms and areas need a deep cleaning and more attention though out the cruise. Many of the deck chairs need replacing. We noticed stains and tears in the Serenity deck clam shell cushions. Staff was very friendly and attentive to guest. The activities and shows were fun. The dining room food was very good; however, the wait time was much longer than normal. Hot tubs and pools were nice. On the last day a passenger vomited in the pool. The crew skimmed it out with a net. I thought it should have been drained and refilled (or closed). I did not care for Nassau. Half Moon Cay was better than expected. It was very clean with a beautiful beach. You cannot go wrong with Jacks Shack in Grand Turk. Waterfalls in Amber Cove was our favorite activity.

Needs Another Dry Dock

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by gnhutch

gnhutch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 7209
Noisy...there are hallways on two sides of the cabin. Uncomfortable beds and subpar AC. I would not recomend.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins