3. Norwegian Breakaway
We chose this cruise because we thought it would be nice to try something different from Carnival.... big mistake. The workers were great, considering their circumstances. It was not enough of them. We waited for everything, even water. Come to think of it, We made it back home yesterday, my aunt still didn’t get her water. Bar wait time, long as hell. But even though you are hot, sweating, almost dehydrated, wait time for anything was a good 15 min or more no exaggeration. The wait time had nothing on the reservation fiasco. If you take nothing from this review, take this.... Make your reservation for everything. Breakaway has great free “specialty “ restaurants, but don’t ask me how any of them taste. Every time was booked for all 7 days. Same with shows, always booked. I was livid to say the least. Why? Carnival, as you are working to the pool staff has your drink ready, they remember your name, what you like and keep it coming. You don’t have to ask for water because they bring it to you just because you are outside too long. Reservations. What’s that? You were always accomadated. I guess the truth is, Carnival makes you feel like you are the only person on the ship, like you are a rockstar. Whereas Norwegian, makes you feel like you shouldn’t be on the boat. Like you being there is too overwhelming. The one thing I like about Norwegian is their picture process. Every room has an assigned binder, no more looking on the wall for your pics. I hope Norwegian reads this, it’s not the workers, it’s the lack of organization, It’s the feeling that Norwegian hires less people to make a bigger profit. So far Carnival is the best. Carnival spoils you. Almost forgot, if you get the drink package, you pay tax and service fees on every drink. Also, when you go to the port, gratuity is always added with a 12% tax.

Reservations and Service Suck!!!!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by rosierosa

Carnival spoils you.

rosierosa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 9742
Loved my stateroom person, she knew everyone’s name, kept it phenomenal. I loved my cabin.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins