3. MSC Musica
Awesome experience excellent waiter. Had a wonderful time and the weather was great. Excellent and fast embarcation and disembarkation. Will recommend a lot of people for this affordable holiday getaway. Not the first time cruising with MSC but must say MSC musica was the Best so far! When you leave the cruise ship you feel like you are part of a family a very big family. I wish I could meet that waiter we had he was the best and made my day every night when we went for dinner. The food was absolutely WOW something you don't see in every kind of cruise. The entertainment on the ship was something out of the ordinary the shows every night in the theater was grate like it was trained for years. This will definitely not be the last time cruising with MSC and there will be plenty coming in the future. . Congratulations MSC with the launch of your 17th ship!

Overall this was the best of all my cruise experiences!

MSC Musica Cruise Review by ErasmusDuan

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella

Congratulations MSC with the launch of your 17th ship!
ErasmusDuan’s Full Rating Summary