3. Norwegian Epic
This was our 2nd cruise with NCL. Our first cruise was on the Sky, so we weren't sure what to expect with a bigger ship. We had the beverage package and 3 specialty dining meals. We had our meals booked, but ended up wanting to eat at different times 2 of the evenings. We had no issues getting those switched around. The food was FANTASTIC! Cagney's is the best hands down. We ended up upgrading from a mini suite to a spa suite and I'm so glad that we did. We took advantage of going to the thermal spa at least once a day!! So relaxing. We didn't go to any of the shows, so I can't comment on them. We did go to the interactive games and karaoke and that was a good time. We enjoyed the water slides as well. Yes, granted there were a lot of spring breakers on this cruise, we didn't have any issues with any of them. For the most part there weren't that many that we too annoying. I've seen a lot of people complaining about them, but with booking a cruise for this time of the year, you should expect it to be busy with the spring break college crowd. I'd much rather deal with them than a million little kids running around, but that's my personal preference. None of that would be Norwegian's fault. All in all we had a great trip, we enjoyed our time shopping the streets of Cozumel, ate at Hooters and got in the water a little. We also had a fantastic day at Great Stirrup Cay and had perfect weather the entire trip! Our room was always spotless as well. We would go again!

Great vacation even with Spring Breakers

egirard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M9 14167
Loved our room! So happy that we upgraded to the Spa Mini-Suite. We enjoyed going and relaxing in the thermal spa at least once a day!! Would highly recommend.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins