3. Norwegian Bliss
This was my first cruise and I'm hoping it will not be my last! The food was top notch and we never had a dull moment when it came to the entertainment. The pool area always had such a good vibe! We saw the Jersey Boys and the Beatles show and both were fantastic! Both my husband and I agree that Jim Badger the piano man was one of our favorites! He was hilarious! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. We had the unlimited drink package and I have to say the bartenders on that ship know how to pour a good drink! The ship was very clean and the cabins were a lot more roomier than what I thought they would be. Everyone who worked there was super friendly. Our favorite excursion was the Kon Tiki Beach and Sightseeing in St. Thomas. I have no complaints what so ever on this cruise!

The Bliss is the perfect name for this ship!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Mai Tai Mama