3. Coral Princess
Our ship had been in dry dock and arrived later than planned. There are very long lines outside. When we finally got in, after waiting over an hour......we then had to wait in the hall......yes, there were chairs, but not enough.....some people gave up their chairs to people who needed it (not all disabilities are visible) and sat on the concrete floor.....that was not a good beginning! We choose this cruise because we wanted to experience all the locks of the Panama Canal.........it is an amazing experience. Throughout the day we had a guide on board who gave wonderful information This trip had 3 tender ports, that always takes more time with getting to shore. We had a cabin on the C deck.....this was our 21st cruise.....and the cabin was not cleaned; debris on the floor, full trashcans and a dirty bathroom/toilet.......our room carpet was not replaced,it was dirty....... I found my steward he was very apologetic and took care of it..... This time I was also disappointed by the food. We went to the any time dining room, loved our waiters and headwaiter. I am a vegetarian and every night they make sure I get something I like.....except a few nights they just gave me steamed vegetables.... But the barista knew my name and what kind of coffee I liked....the chef at the International Cafe would get my croissant.....I felt spoiled. We were a little disappointed that we only had 4 shows with dancers....There were a lot of comedians on this trip.....not my thing. But I had a great trip, beautiful places....the excursion in Costa Rica: waterfalls and animal sanctuary, were amazing...and yes, we’ll keep cruising.

Panama Canal

Coral Princess Cruise Review by mariadegeus

mariadegeus’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA C319
Our cabin was not updated, no new carpet. It was also not cleaned; debris on the floor, filled trashcans, very dirty bathroom/toilet!!
I was not happy.....our steward took care of it and apologized.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins