3. Norwegian Bliss
We unfortunately went at a very bad time of the year. The ship was sold out. No room upgrades. We only made it to one show and that was because we waited in the standby line for 30 minutes. The specialty dinning location were full which meant the coupons we had were useless (dinning package). We did get into the ocean but that's an upcharge. . You can plan on taking 5 + minutes to get a drink too. The bars are packed. You'll eventually find a bar that isn't as busy. The smoking area was confined to a very small section of the H2O area and was closed periodically. Not a ship if you're a smoker. The food wasn't that great at the Ocean (small portion, cold), Smokehouse (expected better food, cold and band wasn't to my liking). The Garden Café was OK but the ice cream section was often closed and you have to wait in line...always. Observation deck is nice, quiet. But the best seating was always taken. (you know... book, towel, shoes holds the spot.) I wish the photographers would back off. There in your face a lot. The Brittan's Finest Band was good. (best Beatles cover band I've seen). St. Thomas, and Nassau were good shopping port but Tortola is still recovering. The worst was getting off the ship the last day. The lines were unbelievable. We got in a line we didn't need to for 20 minutes because there was insufficient direction once you got into the port. I think NCL has to get the reservation system working better. People get reservations for venues and then don't use them. You'll walk by a nearly empty venue but yet can't get in. I'd like to see NCL give us some insight on when to expect lineups and when not too. I would consider a cruise on a different date or option for the Heaven.

Wait in line

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by dweston

I wish the photographers would back off. There in your face a lot.

The Brittan's Finest Band was good. (best Beatles cover band I've seen).

St. Thomas, and Nassau were good shopping port but Tortola is still recovering.

dweston’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 8156
Cabin was clean but had a partially obstructed view from the balcony. OK. We paid less hopping to get an upgrade that was never became available to us.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins