3. MSC Seaside
We got a good price but not worth the money. I have been a Owner/Travel Agent for over 25 years and have never been treated so poorly. Most of the passengers were so rude. They pushed, they shoved, they treated Americans like we we're second class passengers. You couldn't get near a pool unless you got up at 4 am. To get away we had to go into port at every stop. Even then getting on and off the ship was like hearding cattle. More pushing and shoving. The food was okay. We had the drink package but they don't tell you about the 15% gratuity they add to your account EVERYTIME you get a water, a soda or a drink. The only good thing was our steward and our waiter William from the Butcher's Cut. If it wasn't for them the trip would have been unbearable. I will never recommend MSC Cruise Line to any of my clients! So disappointed!

Poor service. Americans treated like crap!

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by Travel1n2

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

If it wasn't for them the trip would have been unbearable.

I will never recommend MSC Cruise Line to any of my clients! So disappointed!
Travel1n2’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 15204
Cabin okay. Bed hard as a rock. The only good part was our Steward. A+ to him.
Noise cabin.