• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Katendavid
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Outside Cabin
Entering the Mediterranean sea from suez canal

Saw this advertised on our first ever cruise last April, and we were not disappointed. The Panama canal was awesome, and the South Pacific a lifetime experience. The lectures especially Peter on port excursions was funny and to the point. James Fraser and the photography lectures were excellent my husband and I learnt such a lot, now I know how to use my camera on the phone, tablet and hand held camera. Please can he join our next cruise in July.

We enjoyed the trip dispite the noisy neighbours in the next cabin so much that we rejoined the ship in Dubai 3 weeks after leaving in Brisbane, Australia.

So we travelled section 2 and 4 of the world cruise. The other guests were delightful especially on our dinner table for both segments.

Outside Cabin

Cabin D

Our next door neighbours were loud, noisy, violent towards each other and drunk most of the time. woke us up repeatedly, we did discuss the problem with guest service who had security visit them but other than be quiet for a few nights, the problem continued until disembarkation.

Find a Black Watch Cruise