3. Rhapsody of the Seas
Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Excursion Was worth every penny! Daniel the Jaguar was a wonderful guide. My husband and I learned so much and Daniel was super fun and knowledgeable. The ruins were beautiful! We took beautiful pictures. The busses to get to and from were georgeous and clean with perfect air conditioning. Salvatore was a great driver. This excursion was very safe and secure. This was the highlight of our honeymoon! The crew on rhapsody was very friendly and accommodating. Shoutout to Max and John the baristas! Also to Adriana, the dining room hostess on the 5th floor, and the servers Dominic and Paul Dan. The ship is smaller, but it’s wonderful for just relaxing, and a little older without all the bells and whistles of the bigger ships. However it’s elegant and charming. I had sinus problems on this cruise probably from something blooming in the jungle in spring, but the medical staff gave me something that really helped. Roatan port is extremely small, but we still had fun. Cozumel was a total blast! Hubby scuba dived in Belize, but I stayed on the ship that day.

Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Excursion

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by AshNo3

Roatan port is extremely small, but we still had fun.

Cozumel was a total blast!

Hubby scuba dived in Belize, but I stayed on the ship that day.
AshNo3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 3317
Clean, cool and dark when we wanted it to be for afternoon naps! We loved it!
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins