3. Golden Princess
This departed from my home town and went over the Australia Day long weekend. We took my parents and it was a lovely opportunity to have some relaxed, quality time with them without the worry of hotels etc. We enjoyed each port and the activities on the ship, including the shows. The dining room service was terrific and the choice at the Buffett for breakfast and lunch was good. This is an older, smaller princess ship but in good repair. The gym is amazing! We didn’t do any of the organised tours, just walked around the local area, Kangaroo Island had a small market for Australia Day and Pt Lincoln was hosting the annual Tunarama so there was plenty of entertainment. We took the horse and buggy ride around the Main Street and people watched! There was the opportunity to take a 5 minute helicopter ride for $40 pp from the beach.

Great short break

Golden Princess Cruise Review by emily'scat

emily'scat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV E115
This was a great cabin, included as obstructed as there is a small deck that passes by the window. The window is mirrored on the outside so no one can see in and very few people pass. I would definitely stay in this spot again
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins