Pacific Aria Cruise Review

You get what you pay for

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by richandkim

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal

Aria looked, sounded, should have been great. P&O have have always been our go to cruise line. Alas, no more, Pantry food was simply disgusting, almost inedible in general and whoever heard of turnips for every meal as veges! I hit the wall 4 nights in where my body said no more. I simply couldn't eat any more bad food. The other restaurants were ok but helpings were small unless I paid for more!

The cabin was good as was all the bars and public areas, though dated and tired. She is an older ship now.Staff were terrific too but entertainment staff targeted priorities at under 25's at the expense of the rest of us, who were the spenders.

Watered down orange juice and watery cocktails and spirits also were a real low!

This was the first cruise we were pleased to see end. Sad.

I wonder why this great Cruise Line has dropped its quality so much. Money and savings I suspect.

Still, we love cruising and will have to leave our dear friend behind and move up a level or two to get back the quality P&O always served in the past. Sad for Carnival, sad for us.

richandkim's Full Rating Summary