3. Serenade of the Seas
We had never been to any of the southern Caribbean islands and this ship had the perfect itinerary. We knew it was an older ship but it got excellent reviews. The reviews were correct, The ship was in great shape and very clean. We found most of the crew very welcoming and friendly. The food in the main dining room was very good and the food in Chops and Giovanni was excellent. The ports were great and we had some great excursions. My husband and I were sailing alone and I was celebrating my birthday. I was served birthday cake and everyone sang it was very nice.The new royal Caribbean App. was great it was very helpful and easy to use. It would be great if you could use it to be alerted when your luggage arrives at your door. We would definitely sail on the serenade again. We met many friendly people and had a great time.

We will be back

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by suzannecorn

suzannecorn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 9565
Our Stateroom Attendant Suraj Naik was the best, he really took great care of us.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins