3. Norwegian Star
We stayed in the Deluxe Owners Suite. Our butler and housekeeping were top notch and need to be recognized as such. The concierge on the other hand completely abandoned her job when it came to my family and I. We had 3 of the 4 Deluxe Owners Suites and 3 other VIP rooms. Our group had a total of 11 rooms in the ship. One of the perks with the Deluxe Owners Suites is dinner reservations. Because NCL offered 3 days of ultimate dinning as a incentive perk to sell rooms on the ship they overwhelmed the premium restaurants on the ship, so my family and I who had purchased a total of 8 days of udp not only couldn't get into the restaurants, we left the ship with three unused udp dinners. All ports we visited were spectacular and fun. A "veterans" activity was in the schedule, it was at the 5 o'clock somewhere bar, the whole event was left to the veterans to manage. It was a very much missed opportunity. 4 of people in my group are coordinators for military reunions and all agreed NCL'S venue defiantly does not support any consideration when planning any reunions. I will say all the veterans made the best of the time. There was no assistance or help getting off the ship. In the past we have sailed in the Havens and Garden Villas and always could depend on our concierge, the ball was seriously dropped on this cruise.

March 1 2019 Mexican Riviera Cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Bournecruiser

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Owner's Suite

There was no assistance or help getting off the ship.

Bournecruiser’s Full Rating Summary