3. Norwegian Getaway
This was our 4th trip on the Getaway. Embarkation went very smoothly for the amount of the people the ship holds. Our luggage was delivered to our cabin quickly. Our cabin was very clean and our cabin steward was very attentive. We had a mini-suite with a tub shower combination. The tub was very high. If you have leg issues I would not recommend it. I preferred the mini-suite with a walk in shower. We ate at several specialty restaurants. Cagney's and La Cucina were our favorites. The Cirque and Steam show was excellent and the food was very good. Get there on time to make sure you get to enjoy your meal before the show. The Garden Buffet was ok still could use some improvements. Bar Service was good the bartenders work very hard. I agree with other reviews they could use more help. There were times you had long wait times. 99% of the bar staff were excellent but there were a couple of bartenders that were very rude. One in particular everyday had an attitude and seemed like he didn't want to be there. I was not the only one who shared this opinion. We enjoyed our trip aboard the Getaway and look forward to sailing on Norwegian again.

Good Time on the Getaway