3. Norwegian Star
My husband & I always cruise on NCL because we have never been disappointed. This time we choose the Mexican Riviera onboard the Star. The crew works so hard to keep the ship so clean & well cared for. Although the food is slightly above average the specialty restaurants are fantastic. A balcony room gives limited storage but we usually overpack ! The ports were very nice ....... much nicer than the Caribbean ports. Service was above & beyond from the bars, pool area & food areas. This ship was just refurbished in 2018 & is transformed back to the way ships used to be with the glass elevators in the atrium & is a very beautiful atmosphere. I did miss a bar in the lobby but there is one located just around the corner. The atrium is a much quieter area on this ship with a Starbucks & seating for listening to the musical entertainment. Very enjoyable trip.

Enjoyable vacay

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Leenerbeener61

Leenerbeener61’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 9058
Our cabin was average size with limited storage so keep that in mind when packing. There is enough storage if you don’t overpack.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Medano Beach
    This excursion took us to a luxury resort where we were greeted by a lovely young lady who gave us a tour of the resort & all of the amenities we were able to use. We had a private beach area with chairs, umbrellas & towels. It was sectioned off so the vendors didn't both you....if you were interested in purchasing you could go to them.
    View All 6 Medano Beach Reviews
  • City Tour
    We had a fantastic tour guide who showed us some of the major tourist spots. Mary was so knowledgeable about the areas we visited.
    View All 38 City Tour Reviews