• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Roastmaster
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

I bought a full beverage package, but still had to pay for a bottle of water, ridiculous! Also carried on 2 bottles of my own wine, requiring a $15/bottle corkage fee especially when I'm also paying the full beverage package is larceny! Norwegian should be ashamed of this policy. Other cruise lines do not do this. The bars were nice, but overcrowded and understaffed, which made them not as nice as they should be. We enjoyed the specialty restaurants very much, Le Bistro was excellent. The sommelier was outstanding. La Cuccina was very good also. Unfortunately the entire experience was drug down to a horrible rating with the disembarkation process. I have never been involved with something so poorly done in my life. To top it off the cruise director, Mandy, kept calling for the next levels to disembark. Had she, or any staff member, bothered to look they would have seen they were close to having an angry mob rush the exits. I will never consider this ship in my future plans and I highly doubt I will consider Norwegian. The Norwegian Epic was an Epic Failure!

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin MC

Cabin shape was odd. Bed was too short, my feet kept hanging over the end.

Port Reviews

Great Stirrup Cay

The captain cancelled the tenders due to "rough weather". It was not rough this stop should have been made. Shame on Norwegian.

Nassau

Our group had set up a private lunch at the Graycliff Hotel, excellent!

Port Canaveral (Orlando)