3. Norwegian Epic
I bought a full beverage package, but still had to pay for a bottle of water, ridiculous! Also carried on 2 bottles of my own wine, requiring a $15/bottle corkage fee especially when I'm also paying the full beverage package is larceny! Norwegian should be ashamed of this policy. Other cruise lines do not do this. The bars were nice, but overcrowded and understaffed, which made them not as nice as they should be. We enjoyed the specialty restaurants very much, Le Bistro was excellent. The sommelier was outstanding. La Cuccina was very good also. Unfortunately the entire experience was drug down to a horrible rating with the disembarkation process. I have never been involved with something so poorly done in my life. To top it off the cruise director, Mandy, kept calling for the next levels to disembark. Had she, or any staff member, bothered to look they would have seen they were close to having an angry mob rush the exits. I will never consider this ship in my future plans and I highly doubt I will consider Norwegian. The Norwegian Epic was an Epic Failure!

Epic Failure

Roastmaster’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC 11080
Cabin shape was odd. Bed was too short, my feet kept hanging over the end.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins