3. Norwegian Epic
I can’t ever see myself or our group doing NCL again. Poor service many errors and overall poor customer service. Billing issues on my account before even leaving port. 2 drinks $74 bill. Had drink package. Lack of bar service. Only cruise out of 27 or so I had to visit the guest service desk 4 times. I am really easy going person. Food in the taste did not come out together from 1st person getting apps to last person was 10 minutes and the meal was 15. The pub should be a place to show up and have some drinks but you must check in to get table and wait. Freestyle Cruising has missed the Mark. You much plan all your items like shoes and tenders to shore. Don’t try to do what you want or when you want to do it. I will not say it ruined the cruise because our group still make the best of it. Looks elsewhere if you have cruised other cruise lines.

Never NCL again

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Alfredsmith

Lack of bar service.

Looks elsewhere if you have cruised other cruise lines.
Alfredsmith’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 11043
So small and hate glass door setup.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins