3. Norwegian Escape
My 60th BDay cruise and I had a blast. This was a last minute decision and I'm so so glad I did. The price was right, I live in New York so its convenient. The Entertainment was great. They also have Celebrities on the ship. I went to a show to see the fabulous Sharon Wilkins. Matter of fact it was Dinner and a show, A 5 course dinner and a show for a very small fee. I absolutely loved it had a great time watching her singing and mingle in the audience it was up close and personal. I visited all the Specialty restaurants on the ship and enjoyed each and every one. My cabin steward Charlie was great he catered to my every want and need . What I want people to know is fill out those comment cards let the higher ups know you appreciate when all goes right on your vacation. I Did.

My BDay cruise

ladydeemd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 14842
Large, comfortable and roomy.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins