3. MSC Musica
I wanted to explore a different country, have fun, meet different people and get to know more of their culture. It was so exciting, I learned basic Mozambique language, I learned how to meet and greet, the food was delicious, the entertainment was fabulous. I had the best time of my life! The crew that I travelled with was very happy with the experience and the service. We got to see things we never thought we would see in our life time. The showers were too small, the toilets we're different compared to the one's that were used to, I was impressed! They should also enlarge the Jacuzzis they were too small. The lift clubs were an excellent service, the waiters and waitresses were very friendly and their communication skills were on pointm Indeed Mozambique was the best destination we chose! I wish I could have stayed on the cruise for 3 months.

My experience on the cruise

MSC Musica Cruise Review by MaSba

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica

Indeed Mozambique was the best destination we chose!

I wish I could have stayed on the cruise for 3 months.
MaSba’s Full Rating Summary