3. MSC Seaside
To begin, the embarkation process was the best we have experienced. I have sailed on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Carnival, Princess and Norwegian and this process was so easy. Nice comfortable seated waiting in air conditioning. The ship is absolutely beautiful. Very colorful and with tons of outdoor space and views of the ocean. We had great service from our cabin steward, the bartenders, the restaurant staff and everyone aboard. The cabin are average size, however, the shower has an actual door which keeps the bathroom much drier. The dinning room food was good. Nothing spectacular but there are plenty of options to chose from. We didn't do the specialty restaurants so I can't speak to those. They are expensive unless you book them ahead. We upgraded our drink package and found that to have everything we wanted. The buffet food in the Marketplace was above and beyond the quality of most ships. There is so much to choose from, fresh salads, fruits, excellent pizza, burgers and hot dogs, carved meats, cheeses and the best bread! Did I say I loved the bread?! We only had one problem, we were charged 39.00 from the photoshop that turned up on our bill on Wednesday. When we checked at the front desk, they told us it was for embarkation photos. We didn't receive or purchase any photos. We were told that gets added to everyone's bill. They removed the charge. There was a huge line at the desk so I assume that is what everyone was there for. The staff on ship are delightful and spoke very good English. The other passengers were mostly from Europe which have a bit different culture, but we didn't mind and enjoyed the different experiences. The debarkation process was smooth as silk. We were off the ship, had our luggage and in a taxi within 10 minutes! No long lines, no waiting and the luggage was clearly marked and easy to locate. Overall, I rate this cruise Very Good and the ship being Excellent. I would not hesitate to cruise with MSC again! If you are looking for a unique ship, unique experience and smooth processes, I highly recommend it. We chose the Fantastica experience. For most travelers, I believe that would be a great fit! Thank you MSC for a wonderful cruise!

Fabulous Ship

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by lmblaser

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Thank you MSC for a wonderful cruise!
lmblaser’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 11238
The cabin was well appointed and loved the balcony.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins