3. Golden Princess
The cruise to NZ was the main reason for this holiday. The Golden Princess is a beautiful and well maintained ship. Service in all areas was second to none. All staff members were friendly, helpful and happy. Cabin was spacious and clean. We had a cabin with a balcony. The cabin steward was very attentive and looked after us very well. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Dining was a great experience the staff were friendly and attentive. The food was excellent, the menu changed daily . With many dishes to choose from. Entertainment was great so much to offer every night and day. Port and shore excursions were great and reasonably priced. Shopping was also very good. We purchased some jewellery and clothing as well as some spirits a great prices. I would surely cruise with princess again. As a matter of fact I will be cruising with princess in 2020!

Great Ship