Sea Princess Cruise Review

Sea Princess Cruise Review by Joey 1

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Interior

My daughters and a friend of mine decided that a two day short cruise would be fun, but we were more than 4 hours late leaving the port of Brisbane , so no movies on deck least we disturb the people living near the port, but no one bothered to tell us until a fellow passenger told us a half hour after it should have started. Very annoying. When we went to the 9.30 movie on deck the speakers were so bad we couldn’t hear anything so gave up and went inside. The movies under the stars was going to be a high light for us. Then the next morning we got up ready for the advertised sales and shop openings, after looking around at everything and deciding on what we wanted to buy, we were told that passengers on the short trip could not buy anything that was not a necessity and then only up to $50. But there were people walking around with things that were obviously bought in the shops. No crew members could tell us why we were not allowed to buy anything, so I am still unaware what the reason was. If I had wanted to have someone tell me I couldn’t have something then I would have bought my husband along !!

The cruise was not at all what I expected and I would not recommend a short cruise to anyone if this is what happens, all in all, I was very disappointed.

Joey 1's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin IA A622

A very small cabin, but clean and had all that we needed.

Joey 1