3. Marella Explorer
My partner and I chose this cruise/ship to celebrate my 65th birthday. Lovely, clean ship and could not fault the crew. Our outside cabin on Deck 5 was of ample size for the two of us and was kept clean twice daily with towels changed etc. We ate in the Market Place buffet restaurant on our first evening which, as with other Marella cruise ships, had very average fare. Our intention was to eat in the main dining room, Latitude 53, for the rest of our cruise. Oh dear. What a letdown. The service was appalling both nights we went and didn't go back. Therefore, we were limited for choice. As for the Broadway show lounge, we found the entertainment rather poor compared to other cruises we have been on. And the two guest acts - "comedians" - were woefullly dire. But the sun shone (mainly) and we didn't allow the downsides to mar our holiday.

Very good - but...

Marella Explorer Cruise Review by High Seas On

My partner and I chose this cruise/ship to celebrate my 65th birthday.

Lovely, clean ship and could not fault the crew.

High Seas On’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Explorer price drops

Adequate and well maintained.