3. Carnival Horizon
Everything was perfect! We loved this boat. Our Stewart Ian was fantastic. We stayed on the Havana deck (5). It was so nice we never explored the rest of the boat! It was so worth the extra money. Carnival has changed the way they clean the your state room. If used to be twice a day, now it is only once. Your Stewart will ask which do you prefer morning or evening. The downside was not having fresh towels for that second shower of the day. It wasn’t that big of deal. If I had to pick one thing I wished it was done differently it would be the siding doors had a key pad or an exit to go directly to the pool. As it is now you have to lock your sliding door from the inside and walk through the bar to get to the pool if you want your room locked. It wasn’t a well thought out plan in my opinion. Other than that we had a wonderful time and we would do it again!

Havana Cabana Deck 5

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by jnichols29

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Havana Cabana (Balcony)

jnichols29’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Horizon price drops

Havana Cabana (Balcony)
Cabin HE 5231
Loved our room! Our Havana Cabana room and balcony/patio was awesome! It was nice to find a chair at the pool anytime of the day. This is not the case for the main deck. The staff monitored the passengers so If you didn’t have your Havana wrist band you were asked to leave. Its a little extra money but so worth it! Sometimes you get what you pay for. This was heaven, we will definitely go Havana again.
Promenade Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins