Allure of the Seas Cruise Review

Beautiful ship - however, I felt it was too crowded

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by arvellah

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

The ship was extremely beautiful and large. Entertainment was great. However, shore excursion to the beach bomb out badly. Most of the staff was very accommodating; however, during the days when we were at sea, the food lines was a bit unorganized eventhough staff was trying to maintain order. Guest were becoming frustrated because it felt like you had no space of your own and you had to wait too long to be seated. The wait stretch from eating to sunbathing and especially the pools. In addition, we had a couple of guess who had became ill on the ship from the food. All was offered was a 15% discount on the next cruise..... What shocked and overwhelmed me the most was upon entering the ship the vendors immediately sought you out to purchase goods.... OMG, let us settle in first..... What should have been offered is a beverage just to relax. Most of us needs to take the EDGE OFF because traveling can be stressful. This was my first time on Royal Caribbean and I really believe its my last time. NOT IMPRESS WITH THE BIG SHIPS.... In addition, I traveled on Carnival Cruise lines several times and I have to say I had a lot more fun each time, I traveled with them. So much so I can now compare and state honestly I'm not going back RC. I'll try other cruise lines.

arvellah's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony 306

Cabin was nice. Average.... Happy I purchased a Balcony.

Cocoa Beach Transfer

Beach was very dirty and tons of seaweeds.

View All 1 Cocoa Beach Transfer Reviews
Nassau

out of all of the island. This place had the best sea water. I enjoyed the beach and the sand. both was very clean.

Beach

beach was good. didn't enjoy the vendors or military personal or local police walking the beach...

arvellah