3. Carnival Valor
Our cruise was as fun and enjoyable as our first one! The Park West team with the art auctions were great! It was our first ever auction at sea and even though we weren’t planning on leaving owning artwork, we did! Matty, Sasha, Ravi, Reece, Bianca and Zoe made our introduction into art collecting memorable. We look forward to seeing them again! The Washington dining staff (Kadek, Rodrigo and Maruf) were AMAZING. Dinner and breakfast with them was a blast and always fun! Dewa and the room staff were great and very attentive. They handled all of our requests quickly and efficiently. Lionel’s shopping tips were more than we expected. Great value for wonderful pieces. Bertold at the Java on the lido deck remembered me and my drink for the whole cruise and was very good with making it, the best Chocolate Lovers I’ve had on my cruises. We look forward to enjoying many more cruises.

Best cruise we’ve been on

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Jwkhris