3. Azamara Journey
As a first time cruiser I was not sure what to expect however with excellent accommodation, excellent food, attentive, competent and friendly staff, there was little that could or did go wrong. Dining...Didn't need to upgrade to any of the packages on offer and ate mostly in the Windows and Patio areas. a delight. Booze....Didn't need to upgrade to any kind of premium package, the wines on offer were excellent as was the rum punch and beer. The Spa...Young lady insisted that I needed a haircut and I did, received and excellent haircut and not overpriced. Entertainment...The house band were excellent, the singers could sing and the dancers could dance. They all came together on the White Night event and were terrific. The set shows however were more high camp and cheesy than anything else, , although 70 this year I was brought up on the Stones and Beatles and Genesis, Pink Floyd etc If anyone plays Sweet Caroline to me again I will probably hit them. We were treated to terrific reggae with Third World and some chap from a West End Show who knew his stuff. In saying all that no one goes on a cruise for the entertainment. Excursions...Didn't go on any of the ships as found them overpriced, It was easy to get a local taxi in most of the Islands to take us round for an hour and cheaper. Everyone worked hard to ensure a good time was had by all.

It's all about the Journey

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by Allasher

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Club Oceanview Stateroom (porthole windows)

Everyone worked hard to ensure a good time was had by all.
Allasher’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Journey price drops

Club Oceanview Stateroom (porthole windows)
Cabin 07 7058
Absolutley fine, loved sitting on the veranda.
Deck 3 Outside Cabins