3. Regal Princess
My husband & I went on this cruise after having to cancel a cruise in December due to a death in the family. We love the Caribbean and we go every year. This was our 15th Princess cruise and now we are Elite with all the benefits that includes! The Regal Princess is a Beautiful ship - our first time on Regal - but we have been on the Royal five times before so we knew our way around. The Entertainment -- the Sail Away Party was great with beautiful dancers and great music until they played this stupid spin the wheel game! They spin the wheel and go out into the audience and find people wearing jeans or sunglasses or whatever the wheel lands on -- stupid! Stick with the dancing! We went to see the comedian one night - he was really funny the first night - not so much on the second time! We were more entertained by Robb the bartender at Outriggers Bar! He is great! Our only disappointment was the food in the dining room! The steaks were tough, the veal was tough, they have taken many things off the menu like escargot and have changed the recipes on other dishes that were delicious before like the scallops! Why change a good thing? I feel like they are making cut backs and they are doing it with the food! We still had plenty to eat -- but one of the BIG things that we look forward to on a cruise is the FOOD! We did go to Crown Grill and that was delicious! The black & blue french onion soup and the goat cheese salad are my favorites there! Would I go again? Of course! Tomorrow!!! Just please hear me Princess - we just became Elite - we don't want to change cruise lines now! Please make your cut backs elsewhere and go back to the good quality food and service in the dining room!

Very nice cruise - just disappointed in the food!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by jedokids

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

jedokids’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A706
Our cabin was great! We had Dennis as our room steward and it was right off of the elevators! The medallions made it very easy to get into your room!
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins