Trollfjord Cruise Review

Marvellous

Trollfjord Cruise Review by Bacha Myriam

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: the British Isles & Western Europe

I am the third passenger of cabin 618.

At first I wanted to watch the Northern Lights but I wasn't that keen on travelling by boat(!) . Nevertheless I have to admit that I will never regret my choice. Everybody on board was nice and welcoming and helpful. The boat was clean and comfortable. The food was delicious and abundant and the waitresses and waitors always ready to help us. There were a lot of different excursions to please anybody, the entertainment and the activities on board were diverse and good as well. There was no fly in the ointment since the weather was sunny all over the journey except on the first day and the last day!

I personnally had a problem when I set foot on board and the captain and the clercs at the reception did all their best to help me and I thank them for their compassion and their effective help to find me a solution which would suit me( and my dream!)

I had always wanted to see the Northern Lights and I'm glad I had been able to make my dream come true. For sure I will recommend this cruise ( I've already started doing it!)

To finish I'd like to add a few words about our French guide Anne Guillaud . She happened to be very competent and effective and humane. She answered all our questions and she gave us very instructive lectures every day and she also helped me personnally beautifully when I needed it. She IS an experienced guide who knows Norway, its cullture and its history .

Thank you for reading me .M.B

Bacha Myriam's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Three people 618

As I said everything was very good for me: the bed was comfortable and so was the bathroom, plenty of hot water.

Bacha Myriam