3. Regal Princess
Chose this cruise for the price and it’s ports. I had only travelled on Holland America one time previously, so this was my second cruise. I thought the ship was beautful, and the dining options were very good. All the public areas are very welcoming and nice. There are plenty of bars. There was very little entertainment to appeal to the majority of people during the day. The evening entertainment was very good, but you have to make sure you are in a seat a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the shows. Casino is fun, but drink service is slow to none. The biggest surprise on this cruise when comparing to my cruise on Holland America, the crew seem unhappy and are not very friendly. Our stateroom attendant was awesome, our dining room server was very friendly. But overall, you will find the crew to seem uninterested in engaging with the guests. This was a big disappointment to me. After having travelled to many all-inclusive land vacations, I have to say my experience on this cruise left me feeling like I was just another passenger. We were in R616, which was a beautiful suite. Plenty of room with a beautiful bathroom. The balconies are extremely narrow.

Nice vacation but lacking some things

Regal Princess Cruise Review by bard0394

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse Suite with Balcony
bard0394’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Penthouse Suite with Balcony
Cabin S3 R616
Beautiful amenities and plenty of room to move about plus great storage!
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins