3. Empress of the Seas
Chose this cruise because I wanted to see Cuba (this one had 3 days on the island) and I have sailed Royal 10 times before. Great ports....terrible ship. Do not go on this ship unless you like a lot of grief due to broken equipment. We had a junior suite and it was a joke. Balcony was FILTHY! Terrible. Royal should be ashamed of this ship. THe pool was closed the first two days of the cruise. Upper deck was closed. Stairwells and elevators closed. Broken equipment in the work out area. Busted ice cream machine. Flooded rooms on the ship from broken pipes. Severe smell on various floors that would not clear. I cannot understand why Royal would let something of this poor of quality ship out of port. It was a joke. Shame on the for doing that to their guests. I hope they get their act together soon.

Great ports (including Cuba) but the boat is not ready for prime-time!

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review by Dsmorag