• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

NEIndianaboy
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Aft-Facing Balcony

I will start by saying that our cabin steward BJ was amazing! We had a great view from our AFT balcony stateroom. But overall the communication on the ship was poor. Unless they were trying to sell you something. Here is a list of what we did not like.

1. To get a drink in many cases take 45 minutes or more. This was true all over the ship for the entire cruise.

2. Getting to eat dinner could be a 1.5-hour wait in places. When we had reservations it was right on the money time wise.

Aft-Facing Balcony

Cabin B1

The room is not big and I am not a small guy but not huge either but the bathroom was super tight!

Port Reviews

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

Loved this area before the cruise

Nassau

They had 5 ships in that day and trying to get all of those people into the port was frustrating. We went in for about 5 minutes and got tired of the crowds and headed back to the ship. Also, I hate everyone yelling at me to get me to buy something.

Great Stirrup Cay

They canceled due to weather but the skies were clear and the seas seemed calm. Very disappointed.

3 Helpful Votes