• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

DenEsq
10+ Cruises • Age 90s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Master Suite

This is only the second time that I have composed any dialogue regarding our many cruises around this unique planet.

This cruise, on Regent SS "Explorer", was chosen by us more than two years ago. It takes a lot of discussion, a lot of planning, a lot of 'buyers' remorse, a lot of tender anticipation before deciding on the correct fit that an Ocean Going Cruise will make.

Two years ago a significant birthday, for myself, was looming on the horizon and the two of us (TC2 and myself) wanted a cruise that would meet the requirements of that birthday. Since my birthday, by default, had two distinct dates ( another story, another time) the 2019 Explorer Cruise from Santiago to Los Angeles would be a perfect fit for both dates.

Master Suite

Cabin MS

I have reviewed our suite as above. It was large and very comfortable. I was very sick for 36 hours and I though. what better place to be, if one is not feeling well". It is well appointed and since it is almost three years old it will go in for dry-dock very soon. That will make a few changes and refresh carpets pillows etc.

19 Helpful Votes