3. Harmony of the Seas
I have never gone on a ship this big and in fact when the Freedom of the Seas first came out I sailed on it and did not like it as I thought it was too big. That being said, I absolutely LOVED Harmony of the Seas. While it may hold 6,000 plus guests it did not feel crowded at all! The pool area was usually busy in the day but the Solarium for adults only was always quiet and uncrowded. The shows were fantastic, especially the water diving show and the ice show. I did not do any specialty dining but the Park Café for lunch and the Solarium Bistro for Breakfast has great selections and good tasting foods. The Boardwalk Hot Dog area had the best hot dogs and it tasted just like I was at he boardwalk! We had great service from our waiter Mohamed and Assistant Waiter Chondra. Both were very attentive to our needs and made sure everything was perfect for us. Overall, their seems to be less choice in meals from the menu now than in previous cruises and some meals were repeated during the week. I guess if you really liked that meal you could have it twice. The first night though I had a hard time as none of the items appealed to me so I went out of my box and tried the baked polenta with Feta Cheese. It was delicious!!! If I could make any changes to the ship it would be to have a little more variety and selection for dinners every day, We did the Eastern Caribbean with stops in St. Maarten, San Juan and Labadee. San Juan was a very short stop from 9 am until about 2 pm. We did not do excursions as we have been at these stops before so we just walked around on our own at all three. We had a Balcony room on the 9th floor in the middle of the ship so it was easy to get from one end to the other depending on where we had to go. Embarkation and debarkation were very smooth. We were on the ship in less than 20 minutes of getting into the check in area. Leaving the ship took a little longer as they only had a few Customs officers working that everyone had to go through but finding our luggage was very easy. Overall, I would go on Harmony of the Seas again in a heart beat! I loved the ship and the crew. Now if they could just add some more variety to the dinner menu in the Main Dining room.

Great Ship, Relaxing vacation

Penandjim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 9586
Cabin was roomier than some that I have been in. It was not crowded when two of us were changing for dinners, we never got in each other's way. Cabin steward Ashton Wilbert was very good and made sure we had ice every day in the room. The room was very clean all the time.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins