3. Carnival Paradise
This trip was the time of my life. I had a great time. I went for Spring Break and I am in my early twenties. Before the cruise, I had grown skeptical due to the size and age of the ship. I noticed that there weren't as many activities as the big ships had. Well, let me tell you, I was wrong. Even though there weren't as many things to do on a bigger ship I found myself occupied at all times. For one, if you drink at all, GET THE DRINKING PACKAGE. If you think you'll spend less money just purchasing the drinks on your own, then you're probably right, BUT it takes the motivation away of even drinking. I purchased the package and drank more than my money's worth and as freely as I wanted due to the fact of me knowing that it was already paid for. I 100% recommend the drinking package. IT IS WORTH IT. GET IT. The ship was nice and I had fun. The library had plenty of games and playing Jenga on a boat was so much fun. The cabin was good for what we paid for. I shared a room with 3 other people (4 in total) so we had two twin beds and two bunks. The beds were absolutely comfortable. Like amazing. The room service that cleaned was great as well, as they clean throughout whatever mess we had. Guy's Burger joint was SO GOOD. Cruise burgers are never great in my experience, however these burgers took the cake. They were great each time. There was also a 24 hour pizza place which was okay at night and great in the day time. The dining room was good. It isn't the best of quality food that you can get but this is a cruise ship. The Seaday brunch is better than the lunch buffet in my opinion even if some of the options are similar. When we got to Cozumel, we booked the trill & chill through carnival. This excursion was fun and tiring. The ropes are high but not as high as if you were to go zip lining in a forest. The snorkeling was fun as well. I also visited Fat Tuesdays and there was a party there. The club at night was very much fun as well. Great vibes and good music. This was a great cruise and I would go again.

I had the best time of my life.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by poloash

poloash’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Cabin R70
It was fine. Only issue is that since it is a little old, the showers look a little bit dusty. The beds were super comfortable.
  Carnival Paradise Deck Plans