3. Regal Princess
We have cruised the Regal prior and choose the ship and itinerary to exit the cold weather in Ohio and enjoy the Fun and Sun of the Caribbean. The Entertainment and Staff are very enjoyable. We switched several years ago from Holland America because we were not happy with the changes made plus the Entertainment and choices are much better on Princess. This was our first opportunity to experience the Medallion Cruising. We found it very enjoyable even in it's early stages of use. The onboard Medallion Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions we had. I did have to replace my Medallion most likely due to a low battery. Even though I loaded the APP Ocean Ready on my iPhone prior to the cruise and entered all the required information for both my wife and I we still had an issue with my wife's Medallion upon Embarkation. Plus the "locate" function for her as my Shipmate did not work. I am certain that the bugs will be worked out prioir to our next Princess Cruise on the Sky in December 2019.

Excellence

mllewis48’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Premium Deluxe Balcony
Cabin D4 C740
This was our second Princess Cruise in and Aft Balcony Cabin. We choose the cabin since the balcony's are bigger than Mini Suites. The only negative is keeping the area clean as the result of "Stack Soot". It would benefit the passengers in these cabins if the Cabin Steward would pay attention to the area in keeping it and the furniture clean.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins