3. MSC Musica
We went on this cruise to satisfy my wife's wishes to go on a cruise. Boarding the ship at Durban was a disaster. Safety procedures the first day were very unprofessional compared with other cruises i have been on. Instructions were received in a crowed lounge with no intention to demonstrate an emergency drill next to the lifeboats which has been done on previous cruises I have been on. I felt a sense of poor attention to emergency by the crew. The cabin was well fitted out and comfortable. Food was generally of poor quality. Crew on board were generally helpful except for the day of arrival at Durban. Disembarking was a total shambles. The staff had promised wheelchair assistance from the cabin on morning of disembarkation and none turned up. When i called for the staff member who had promised to help, she and her colleague were not available. I will never use MSC for any cruises in the future.

Disappointing

MSC Musica Cruise Review by John Cluett

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa
We went on this cruise to satisfy my wife's wishes to go on a cruise.

Boarding the ship at Durban was a disaster.

The cabin was well fitted out and comfortable.

Food was generally of poor quality.

Crew on board were generally helpful except for the day of arrival at Durban.

I will never use MSC for any cruises in the future.
John Cluett’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Generally well fitted out and serviced
  MSC Musica Deck Plans